It’s that time of the year again… our Christmas Competition!
If you follow us on Facebook or Instagram, you’ll know that we’re the proud sponsors of a brand new music festival for the north east of Scotland – Forres Live 2020: Party at Grant’s. On 9 May we’re bringing 15 bands, including headliners the Red Hot Chilli Pipers, to Grant Park in Forres for a day of epic music and foodie heaven. You can find out more about the event here: www.forres-live.co.uk
What can you win:
One lucky winner can win 2 x VIP TICKETS to FORRES LIVE 2020. That entitles you to fast track entry, a drink on arrival, posh bogs, AMAZING buffet in VIP area and front of stage access.
To enter our competition:
Simply head over to our Facebook and/or Instagram pages, then ‘like’ the competition post and tell us 1. who you’d like to share your prize with and 2. which of the 15 bands are you most looking forward to seeing live. (You can check out the complete line-up here: forres-live.co.uk/the-line-up)
Terms and conditions apply and can be found below.
Terms & Conditions
PROMOTION: These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Excel Scotland, 14-16 Chanonry Road South, Elgin, IV30 6NG
- The promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its subsidiaries or agents. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions. 3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary. Promotional Period: 4. The promotion will open from Monday 16th December 2019 at 6pm (UK time) and ends Sunday 22nd December 2019 11:59pm (UK time). Entries will be accepted through the Promotion Period.
How to Enter:
- The competition will run on Facebook, entrants must leave a comment detailing who they would to join them for the prize. 6. The competition will run on Instagram, entrants must leave a comment detailing who they would to join them for the prize and which bands they are most looking forward to seeing. 7. Entrants can enter multiple times detailing different people to join them in the comments. 8. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. By the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’ or the use of automated devices or processes). In the event that person’s entry and all associated multiple entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The prize for one (1) winner of the promotion. The winner will be eligible to receive the following prize: · two (2) VIP tickets for Forres Live 2020: Party at Grant’s. Prizes are not transferable or refundable, must be accepted as awarded and cannot be sold. 10. Prize must be used during 2020. 11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
Main Winner Selection and Notification:
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected by an independent person or via a verifiable computer system producing random results. A total of one (1) winner will be selected from the eligible entries received after the Promotion Period closes, but no later than 24th December 2019 at 10pm UK time. 12. Potential Winner(s) will be notified by Excel Scotland via Facebook Messenger or Instagram Private Message within 7 working days and must respond within 14 working days from the date and time stamp the message was sent from Excel Scotland. 13. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 14 days of the initial notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and area of residence to announce the winner 16. The winner will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion 17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter. 18. No responsibility can be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. 19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants and the winners before making any award. This includes, but is not limited to name, age, address. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement and refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. 20. For the winner’s names and counties please write to: email@example.com. 21. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via Facebook. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to Excel Scotland Facebook page or elsewhere during the draw that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified. We reserve the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation. 22. Entries must not and will be rejected and removed if they are considered unsuitable, by the Promoter. 23. By entering the promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law). 24. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify these terms and conditions or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries. 25. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with this promotion. Any expenses incurred in relation to taking part in any publicity will not be reimbursed. 26. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by Scottish law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. 27. The Promoters decision is final and absolute in all matters relating to this promotion. Data Protection: 28. Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act (Scotland) 2018. Please note that in processing data for the administration of the promotion the Promoter may disclose customer information to other companies in its group or to third parties used by the Promoter and its affiliates for the purposes of the promotion only.